This post may contain affiliate links. Read more on my disclaimers that is listed at the bottom of this page.
Every Mom’s Guide to Nap Time-The Ultimate Handbook For Getting GREAT Naps Everyday
Exhausted. Frustrated. Overwhelmed. Confused.
These are some of the feelings I’ve heard new and seasoned moms share when it comes to trying to help their baby napping in a consistent and reliable way.
Well, this handbook is a practical, straight forward guide that will help you make your baby’s daily naps something you can count on. It will give you confidence in your ability to offer your child all the sleep he or she needs to be healthy. You’ll even find that using these tips could help you get your baby to sleep through the night!
- Science based-learn the science behind what is going on with your baby’s development and what their sleep needs are at various ages. This will give you the confidence to respond to your baby’s sleep needs (and protests) in a successful way!
- Practical solutions-this book is incredibly practical! This means you can read it and immediately apply what you read so you can see quick results as well as start getting more sleep for baby and some quiet time for yourself!
- Healthy habits-you’ll learn how to set the foundations of good sleep habits in place from baby’s earliest days. The information will be just as helpful if you have an older baby who doesn’t have the sleep habits you want him or her to have, also! The beauty of this book is that you can put the healthy habits you’ll read in to place no matter your child’s age.
- Real life application-with guided worksheets and so much practical information, you will be ready to implement everything you learn right away to make daily nap time occur smoothly and consistently.
- Multiple methods/approaches-because all families are different, you’ll read several approaches to the nap problems you face. And you’ll have several nap training methods to choose from in order to find one that you can carry out with confidence, without feeling as if you have to approach sleep training your baby in a way you don’t feel comfortable with. From the most gentle nap training to a more hands off approach, you’ll find a method that suits you and your family.
Longer, totally consistent daily naps are just around the corner, mama!
This is a digital product only and no physical book will be sent to you.